twitter
rss

YAY!!!  It's time for Preschool.  I am sure you are soooo excited for it to start... and I'm sure your child is excited too.

I sent the Open house postcards yesterday, so keep a look out for them. But, I made a BIG OOPS... If your child is in my afternoon class please disregard the time on the card.  That is the morning classes time.

The real Open house times are:
Tuesday Sept 4th
3yr. olds  9:30-11
Pre-K 12:30-2

Classes will begin on a regular schedule on Wed. and Thursday following the Open House.
Class times will be:
3yr. olds  Tue & Thurs.  9-11:30 am
Pre-K  Tue., Wed. & Thurs.  12:30-3 pm

At the Open House I will hand out my policy and procedure book and release of liability.  Please make sure you read it thoroughly.  I do not hold an orientation, because it is hard for the little ones to sit through...so I expect you to read and understand it.  You will need to sign that you have read and understand it.  Please send it to school as soon an your child attends their first day of school.

The monthly fees are:
3yr. olds -$65 a month
Pre-K-$85 a month

Tuition is due the 1st day of each month, so if we do not have class on the 1st please plan ahead.

0 comments:

Post a Comment