twitter
rss

We have been having fun learning about dinosaurs and playing dinosaur games.  We are going to continue learning about them this month.

Tuesday is wear white day.

Thursday is show & tell and our snow day.  I was worried we may not have snow when I planned the day, but I never expected it to be this cold.  This morning at 10 a.m. it was only 2 degrees at the airport. Thursday will be a little warmer but not much.  We seem to be stuck and a really cold weather pattern and it may be with us for a while, so I am going to bring the snow indoors.  Please send your child to school with snow gloves only.  We will begin the day in my kitchen playing in the snow.  I am looking for small sand shovels we can use to make snow castles.  If you have some could you let me borrow that would be great.  Please make sure your name is on the shovel and gloves.  We will also have a snow ball fight with cotton balls and play pretend snow games.


Fall registration information will be coming soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment