twitter
rss


Here are some important dates and events for the rest of the school year.  I can’t believe how fast this year has gone.   This year has been really great.  It has been amazing to watch how much the kids have learned.   I have so much fun teaching your children.   I have a wonderful job!!

On March 14th we will celebrate St. Patrick’s Day.  We will go on a scavenger hunt to find a Leprechaun maybe he will play some tricks on us.   Please have your child wear green that day.

On March 26th we will have our Easter party.  We will do an egg hunt and play games the last hour of class.  My children are off track so they can help me out so I do not need parent.  You are still welcome to come if you would like to.  Pre-k will have class the following day on the 27th.

March 28th is Spring Break and we will not have school.

April Field Trip-  To be Determined.  Last year we went to the Fire Station.  I would like to do something different.  Do you have any suggestions?

Our Graduation program this year will be just for the Pre-k class.  It will be on May 23rd at the Hunter Library.  I will give you more details when the date gets closer.

The 3yr. olds will do a short spring program in my home during class on May 23, so they can show you what they have learned this year.

May 28th will be our last day together for this school year.  We will have a combined Field Day/Picnic at the park.  I will give you the details as it gets closer.   I would like some feedback on what park to play at.  We can go to High Bluff with no bathrooms or find another park a little farther away with a bathroom.  It will be during lunch time so it will interfere with Kindergarten pick up/ drop off times.  Siblings will be welcome to participate.  If the weather is good I am hoping to have some water games.

0 comments:

Post a Comment