twitter
rss



  3yr. old class will start the 1st day with an Open House from 9:30-11:00, so your child can see my house, get to know me, and get more excited to come to school & feel safe with you at their side. Thursday Aug. 29th I will meet you at the door and your child and I will say goodbye to you.  Your child will receive an invitation about one week before school starts.
4yr. old class will begin the first day as a normal preschool day.  Most of them know me and are ready to start.  12:30-3:00
I will send almost all of my information about preschool through e-mail & text.  If you do not receive text on your phone let me know and I will call you.  I will also post most all information & my monthly calendar on my blog so you can find it when you need it.  My blog is michellespreschool@blogger.com
I will be sending my policies and procedure information out in Aug.  You will need to fill out and sign the emergency forms and relies of liability before you child comes to school on Aug. 27th.

0 comments:

Post a Comment