twitter
rss

On Thursday we are having our lunch at the park for preschool at 11 am-1pm.   We will meet at High Bluff Park.  The address is about 6700 S. High Bluff Drive.  Please bring your own lunches and I will provide a treat and activity for all of the kids.  Siblings are welcome.  The weather report looks like rain on Thursday, but I would like to still plan on it.    If we happen to be rained out, I will not hold class on Thursday but we will meet on Friday at the park @ 11am. The weather for Friday looks like it will be good.  I hope this is not to inconvenient for most of you.  I really love these days at the park because it gives me time to talk to all of you parents about your children.  It also give all of you a chance to meet each other and see who your child’s friends are.  Please let me know if you received this e-mail.
See you all soon,
Michelle Leary

0 comments:

Post a Comment