twitter
rss

I have updated and made a few more changes to the calenders for the remainder of the year.   See e-mail for current calenders please.


We are going to do a letter review this week and learn letter Q next week , U will be the week of April 1st and letter X during the week of April 8th.

I am also going to swap flowers and birds for science.  I really wanted the flowers to be blooming when we learn about flowers,  so I will delay learning about flowers until April.  

Fire Station Field Trip-  A couple of years ago we went to the fire station.  I loved it and I think the kids did too.  Our field trip will be on Tues, April 22nd @ 10 or 10:30.  We are going to the fire station on Redwood road in West Jordan.  When it gets closer I will put a sign on the my door so you can pick your time.  Parents need to attend or find another parent in the class to bring your child.  Siblings are welcome.

0 comments:

Post a Comment