twitter
rss

Registration time is here!!!  I will be sending out a copy of the registration form in your child's backpack tomorrow.  It is also attached to e-mail.  Please make sure you sign up before open enrollment starts on Monday, Feb. 9th.  I do fill up quickly each year.  I have had many phone calls this year about my 4 year old class for this fall.  I have a new student enrolling next month for that class, so if all of my 3 yr. olds all return (I hope you all do!!)  I will only have 2 openings for that class in the fall.
Please pass my name out for the 3 yr. old class.  You may forward my registration form to whomever you wish to.
Summer Classes!!!  This summer I am going to teach some more classes.  Yea!!!
I will have 2 different summer preschool play groups for ages 3-5 year olds.  One in June and one in August.
For children 7 and up I will have 2 different arts-crafts-game groups, and cooking class in July.  I will send the information about those groups next week.

I hope I have a little something for everyone!


Miss Michelle's Preschool

Miss. Michelle's Preschool features a quick paced & highly academic preschool program that will keep each child highly involved and excited to come to school each day; and prepare your child for that big step to kindergarten.   This program incorporates a lot of movement, singing, art and other activities to support preplanned curriculum. 
 
Program Focus:
Your child will learn their alphabet, phonics, counting, colors, patterns, self discovery, science, small and large motor skills and much, much, more.

Background:
I have a passion for teaching. I taught in Jordan School Dist. for 6 years & at Challenger Preschool for 1 year.  I have a current teacher certificate.  This will be my 5th year teaching out of my home.  I will use my experience as a teacher to provide the perfect lessons for your child.  I love children and love to teach & play with them. 

School Schedule
(Child must be fully potty trained before classes start.)

Class                      Days                                Time                     Cost
3 yrs. old by Sept. 1st      Tues. & Thurs.                      9:00-11:00 A.M.        $60 a Month
4 yrs. old by Sept. 1st      Tues. & Thurs.                      12:00-3:00 P.M.        $80 a Month 

Our first day of school will begin on Tues. Aug. 25th.   Your child will receive an invitation in the mail about a week before school starts.   The school year will end in May and will follow a traditional school schedule.

Registration & Materials Fee:  $60
This is a non-refundable deposit to hold your child’s place in Miss. Michelle’s Preschool.  Make checks payable to Michelle Leary.

A Policy and Procedure book will be distributed at a later date.  It will need to be read and signed before class begins.

Contact Information:     Michelle Leary      
Home Phone:  801-966-7644    
Cell: 801-971-3909 Call or Text           Email:   missmichellespreschool@gmail.com
Address: 6093 August View Cir. West Jordan, UT 84081
Blog: michellespreschool.blogspot.com



0 comments:

Post a Comment