twitter
rss

I can't believe the end is so near.  This year has zoomed by.  I have really enjoyed your children!  I love teaching them!!!

Please note we will not have school on April 2nd due to Spring Break.  Our field trip in April may be a different day than listed on the calender.  It depends on availability of our location.  I was thinking we would go to Wheeler farm again.  We did it 2 years ago and it was a lot of fun.  There is a small cost for this field trip but it includes a wagon ride and a tour guide.  I will get you more details later.  Parents must attend field trips and siblings are always welcome.

In May we will be ending our school year.  The 3 yr. old class will have a short program at my home on May 19th.  The 4 year old class will have regular preschool on May 19th and a Graduation Program at Hunter Library at 6:30 that night.

May 21st will be our last day of preschool and we will celebrate it at a park.
I still have opening for my summer preschool play groups.  These will be really fun groups where we will have fun with themes and do the cutesy stuff I don't always have time for during the school year.  I will even feed your child lunch each day before you pick them up.

Thank you in advance for giving me the privilege to teach your children.  They make me smile and laugh each day! .

0 comments:

Post a Comment