twitter
rss

November 24th- Thanksgiving Feast.  We will have the best snack of the year this day.  Your child will not go home hungry.  I will put sign-ups for food and volunteers out on my door about a week before the feast.   I will need at least one or two parent to help in each class to put food on the kids plates and help with some games.

November 26th- No School, due to Thanksgiving.

December 17th Preschool Christmas party 

December 22 – January 4th No School due to Winter Break

Your kids were so fun during our Halloween party.  They all look great!!  I loved all my friends I saw on Halloween night.   It was to fun to see you all.  I have so much fun teaching your children and seeing their smiling faces.  They make me laugh each day.

Show and Tell-  We will have show and tell every Thursday (as long as we don't have a special activity or party scheduled that day).  If we have a letter of the week please help your child find a toy, object, or picture that begins with the letter of the week.  On weeks we are reviewing they can pick from the letters we have learned so far.   It has been fun to listen and reinforce the beginning sounds we are learning during show and tell.

Tuition is due by the 1st of each month.  If you have not paid tuition yet it is past due.  Please come talk to me if this is a problem.

0 comments:

Post a Comment