twitter
rss

I can not believe the end of the school year is less than 2 months away.  You have amazing kids!!!

I only had 2 parents respond to my field trip questions last month and they both wanted to attend the Discovery Gateway so that is what I have scheduled.  Our Field Trip is going to be on April 21st at 12:00 at Discovery Gateway.  I hope that works for everyone.  That is a change on the calender I gave you last month, so please reprint your calender.  I told them I wanted to go when they are not busy. They said they were going to be busy in the morning and the afternoon would be slower so that is what I picked.  It is only $4 a child and parents are free.  If you have siblings at home they are welcome to attend, you just need to pay the $4 fee for them.  We may be required to stay as a group, but last year because we had so many parents they let us do our own thing.  We will only be allowed to stay from 12-2.  You do need to attend with your child or ask another parent to take them for you.  If you want to carpool we can meet at my house.  Let me know if you would like to do that.  One week before the field trip I will need to get a count of how many parents and children will be attending and collect money.

0 comments:

Post a Comment