twitter
rss


 I cannot believe we are in the last month of school!  Your kids are amazing!  I have really enjoyed teaching your little ones this year.  It is so fun to watch them grow and learn.
We have lady bug larva we are watching grow.  Pretty soon they will go into their pupa stage to change into a Lady bug.  I will bring them on field day and we will let them free.

Program Information for May 24th
 
3 yr. class will have a short program @ 10:15 in my home.
 (10:15 is a time change from my last calendar)

4yr. class will have regular class and a graduation program that night at the Kearns Library at 6:30.

Field Day is on May 26 at the park.  Right now I am planning it being at the new Loadstone Park off of 6200 S, assuming the bathrooms are open. Please pack a lunch and I will provide a treat.  It is a fun time to meet with other parents and watch what good friends we have made at preschool.

0 comments:

Post a Comment