twitter
rss



We have had such an amazing start to the school year already!!  You have such smart kids!!  I am so excited to teach them.  My 3 yr. olds have very good verbal skills, so we have had wonderful conversations already.  Once I get them focused they can stay focused.  My 4 yr. olds already know the routines and are ready to learn.  They are an easy going group, which makes teaching them so fun.  Thank you for letting me with your children.

Any time you need to see the calendar, please visit my blog @ michellespreschool.blogspot.com.  I will place the current calendar on the main page.  You can see the whole year by finding the link on the right side bar. (Future months are subject to change.)

On September 22nd, we will meet at the park for preschool for lunch from 11-1.  The new Lodestone Park should open then so we will plan on visiting that park.  The alternate park will be the Cougar Lane park on 4800 W.  I will confirm which park we will meet at the week of our lunch.  Siblings are welcome.  Please bring your own lunch and I will have a treat for everyone.  Parents do need to attend with their child.  I plan this event every year so parents can meet each other and you can get to know your child’s friends.

See you all soon,
Michelle Leary

0 comments:

Post a Comment