twitter
rss

Tuesday is our Halloween Party!!!   You are all welcome to come help and watch us play.  On party days parents are welcome to stay the whole class or just come for the party or you can drop off your child and pick them up when class is over.    If you come to the beginning of class you can see the basic routine we have for the beginning of the day each day.  The party will begin half way through class.  10:15 AM or 1:45 PM.  Please beware children will often act out more when parents are present. 

A sign up list will be on the door tomorrow,  Thursday Oct.25th.  If you would like to contribute to our party or help out, please write your name on the paper.  I plan my activities and games based on the number of helpers I have.

Your children are amazing.   I have had so much fun with them.  They make me laugh every day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment