twitter
rss

Science- This month we will be learning about spring and butterflies.  I ordered some caterpillars.  I am so EXCITED to watch them change and grow with the class.  We will be learning about the stages of a butterfly. When the butterflies are all fully developed we will watch them for a day or two and then let them go.  I will be mixing our lessons on spring and butterflies together, so the calendar my not be perfectly accurate.  The unit on spring will end with our Field Trip to Wheeler farm.
Field Trip- I have tentatively planned Wheeler Farm field trip for Thursday the 25th.  I am still working on it so I will let you know for sure soon.  It costs $2 a person if we pay in advance.  We will get to see a blacksmith, feed and ducks, watch the animals, and best of all go for a wagon ride.  Parents do need to attend field trips with their child.  Siblings are welcome, but it does cost for each person.  You may make arrangements with another parent to drive and be responsible for your child if you would like to.

Class Pictures- On May 7th we will have professional class pictures taken during class.  I will send you a flier with more details soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment