twitter
rss

On April 25th we will be going to Wheeler farm for our field trip.  This field trip will wrap up our unit on spring.  I am so excited to see the baby animals.   We will also get to make butter, feed the ducks, and go for a wagon ride.  It does cost $2 person.  If you could send the money with your child to school in the next couple of weeks that would be great.  Parents do need to attend with their child or make arrangement with another adult.  Siblings are welcome.  I will not be able to drive any children.  We will meet at Wheeler Farm @ 12:50. 
I do need to get an exact # count ASAP.  If I pay ahead it is only $2 a person, any additions is $3 the week of the field trip.  I will send you a text please let me know how many will be coming with you on the field trip.

0 comments:

Post a Comment