twitter
rss



Current students and sibling enrollment has begun.  Open enrollment begins on Feb. 10.  If you have a current student please make sure you turn in your form before open enrollment begins.  My 4 yr. old class will fill up after Feb. 10th. It will only have a 2 or 3 openings available when open enrollment begins. I have added a link for my registration form on the right sidebar of this blog.  I have also sent out an email and will send a paper home with your children tomorrow.  You may pass this information along to your friends.  

If you know of anyone who has a current 3 yr. old who wants to join my preschool next year, let them know I have one opening available immediately. If they sign up before Feb. 10th & finish this school year they will be guaranteed placement in next years’ 4 yr. old class.  I will also wave my registration fee for this current year.

0 comments:

Post a Comment