twitter
rss



Registration: Thank you for all of you who registered.  I have a few spaces available in both my 4yr. old class and 3 yr. old class.  If you have any friends who might want to register please have them give me a call.

This month is filled with fun activities, due to St. Patrick’s Day and Easter.  I am going to change our St. Patrick’s day activity a little.  Instead of a hunt we will combine kites with the Leprechaun mischief.  We are learning about wind and kites and I really want to fly kites with the kids so we will do that on the same day March 17th.  If you can help out let me know.  I will need at least 2 parents to help in each class.

Our Easter Egg hunt will be after Easter this year on March 31st.  It will just be the last 20min. of Class.  IF you have 12 count egg cartons please save them for me.  I will need 20. 

April Field Trip:  TBA On the calendar it says April 14th.  This date can change depending on availability.  I want to get your input before I schedule a venue.  In the past we have visited the fire station (free),  Wheeler Farm($3) includes a tour and wagon ride, and last year we went to the Children’s Museum ($3?) for 2 hrs.  They have all been good venues.  If there is a cost I will need you to pay the entrance fee.  (The cost for past visits are listed next to the venue.)  Siblings are always welcome to come on field trips.  Where would you like to visit?  I am also open to suggestions.  Parents are required to transport and attend the field trip with their child.

May 24th will be our program day. the 3 yr. old classes program will be during class.  The 4 yr. old class will have their Graduation program at 6:300 P.M. at Kearns Library.

0 comments:

Post a Comment