twitter
rss



I have important dates listed for the next 2 months so you can plan ahead.
  
Feb. 10th: (Wed.)  Open Enrollment Begins for Fall 2016 Preschool Registration.  Current students & family need to have their registrations forms in before the 10th for early registration.

Feb. 11th (Thurs.)   Valentine’s Party.  Party will begin the last hour of class.  I love parent helpers on  Party days.  Let me know if you would like to help out.  Please send a Valentine for each child in the class including your child.  The A.M. class has 7 students and the P.M. class has 12 students.  Please do not write names on the cards.

March 17th  St. Patrick's Day,  We will have a treasure hunt with clues, a small surprise treat and Leprechaun mischief.  I will need at least one helper.

March 24th & 29th  Spring Break- No School

March 31st  Easter Egg Hunt   The hunt will take place during the last 20 min. of class.   I will need at least one helper this day to help place eggs in my back yard for the egg hunt.  I will take donations of candy or small toys that fit into eggs.  I also need 20- 1 doz. egg cartons and help color coding them.  I would like them before Spring Break.

0 comments:

Post a Comment